• Do you receive encouragement to try a new, different ‘technique’ but it does not work?
• Do you try to communicate with others and no one seems to listen?
• Do you wish you could tell someone your thoughts but don’t know who to talk to?
• Do you struggle with how you are feeling?
You don’t have to struggle to try to figure out who you are and who will listen. I step into your life with you. By stepping into your life, we figure out your goals and determine the steps to take together. This is a counseling relationship, finding out what will work for you, what you are willing to work toward, finding new tools that you’re comfortable with, ability to see steps achieved, no matter how small… are still steps achieved.
Individual Counseling can help you achieve your goals. The issues may appear differently with steps toward solutions in focus.
• Are you motivated to take steps to have a relationship with yourself?
• Are you willing to take steps toward achieving your goals?
• Are you ready to work hard…even if it gets challenging?
• Are you willing to see past the challenges and the differences toward seeing the trust?
If you have answered “Yes” to these questions, you have taken the first step toward building an improved ‘You’. Take the next step and call me, Victoria Rosario, LMFT at (619) 994-2799.